Friday, August 19, 2011

Ill Nino - How Can I Live (live) - (Covered by Alberto)

Ill Nino - How Can I Live (live) - (Covered by Alberto) Alright, I know I already covered this song. But it was requested by hardcorekid7 to play other guitarist parts. So I simply played everything I didn't play in the other video. Enjoy this live version of them playing in the background. Note: My Randall Archetype is in the shop right now, something happened to it. I am not sure what exactly but they're fixing it @ Italmelodie. And also if you see the picture/video quality change from video to video. It's because I am still experimenting with my new Sanyo HD Cam. Gear : - Al ; Marshall AVT Cabinet and Head & PRS CE Maple top & Sanyo Xacti HD Camera (720fps) Ill Nino How Can I Live ( live ) metal cow prs ce maple top sunburst marshall alberto drop c

No comments:

Post a Comment