Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kawasaki Er-6f/Ninja 650R 2011

My new Kawasaki Er-6f 2011, nice and shiny... Been driving it for a couple of days, nice bike overall, feels light and very nimble. I don't like the handlebars, compared to my suzuki katana the seating position is to upright so probably will change the handlebars to sport ones. The mirrors are completely useless, You can't see anything, you can buy extenders by 4cm but Kawasaki assholes want to charge 85Euro!! so I will decide after I will change my handlebars,(Damn, new mirrors are cheaper(50$?) then damn extenders.) Sound is also "bad" coming from my 4 cylinder akprapovic , this 2 cylinder stock exhoust sounds like a tractor to me..I will probably also change it after break in period (as recommended) to my favorite akrapovic.. Color is amazing, specially in bright sunlight, it's almost as chameleon, it changes the nuance depending on the light conditions, in the evening might seem even dark red, dark orange, and in full sunlight sparkling lighter orange

No comments:

Post a Comment