Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers Solo (Cover)

you can now download my solo patch right here: www.digitech.com This is my first Iron Maiden guitar cover here on youtube. Im going to post more covers and I gladly accept requests:) This is just me playing Janick Gers awsome blood brothers solo. The backing sound is from Iron Maiden Rock in Rio. Plz comment and enjoy the video. Thanx for watching:) My Gear in this video: Guitar: Jackson Dinky DK2M Amp/Effects: Digitech RP500 plugged into my computer Put a comment on my page if you want a demo video of it or maybe patches. My total gear list: Guitars: Squier Affinity Stratocastor Sunburst(2006) Jackson Dinky DK2M Transparent Black (2008) Amps: Fender Frontman 15G (2006) Roland Cube 30X (2007) Pedals: Digitech RP 500 (2008) Boss Metal Zone (2007) Plz take a look at my channel:)

No comments:

Post a Comment