Sunday, November 20, 2011

Golden Temple Boss - Ravana

For the past few days I've been collecting ticket pieces and going in the blue goblin map to collect sunbursts. I usually get 4-5 per 30min entry if I'm on 2x drop. I recently discovered that if you enter the boss area then exit, the sunbursts lose their expiration dates. Idk if this is a glitch or not. Pretty cool anyway. The boss is pretty easy. It casts 1/1 and can make the map dark but besides that its regular attacks isnt anything to fear. It dropped only 1 helm the 2 times that I've done it. I was also able to get a card, chaos scroll, and bow for att 60% scroll. After you do the quest you recieve a "chaos scroll" of sorts for your helm. Mine started out average with 18+ to all stats and ended up getting 20 int. Gms: Windia Song: Super Street Fighter 4 Time to Oil Up OC ReMix

No comments:

Post a Comment